Thursday, April 21, 2011

Walking On Humble Knees

This past Wednesdays message was very life altering. During our adult class I realized that I was just downright angry, selfish, and ignoring God altogether. So in an effort to get closer with God I am changing my blog title, URL, and my mind to Walking On Humble Knees. I am only strong when I am in a constant state of prayerful thinking and reading Gods word. I know first hand life has many many challenges but God has given me a life through his son Jesus Christ and I have been so selfish with that life. I was only thinking of myself and not who God wants me to be. I earnestly want to seek God and his will for my life because I know I cannot do it alone. These past few weeks have been filled nothing but playing church, angry towards everyone, hateful thinking, hurts in my life, and blindness towards the bigger picture. It is my hope that I can encourage my fellow Christian family through this blog, and show some light on dark areas of my life so that God can be glorified! 

1 comment:

  1. I like this Sarah. It's funny how you are not in our Ladies Bible study class on Thursdays but yet we spoke of anger in our last session and then in our Sunday school class, Pastor Kevin was speaking on anger then on the Wednesday bible study with HL. I think God is trying to get a message across to me as well. It is so easy for us to give in to our emotions and if we do not look deep within ourselves to see the error then Satan just digs at us that much more. He knows our weakness and will us them to keep us there. Like I said in Sunday school class, anger is not the sin it is when we take action with that anger. I have been loving your recent blogs and look forward to the next ones. These could be good devotionals for the young ladies, heck for the older ladies too!!

    ReplyDelete