Sunday, April 3, 2011


Here I sit on a Sunday evening, winding down from my church high and yet I still cannot find the words to write. I have missed blogging and I have realized my stress level literally changes when I havent written in a while. Things have been kinda crazy for me lately. Finding a home has been relatively easy yet I still find my self stressing about all the things I cannot control. This week I have been telling myself to give it to God and he will take care of it, yet I was still clinging to my own efforts. This week I wrote my Sunday school lesson for myself to dig deeper into my own weaknesses. I want my girls to know that I am not strong on my own merit but on who God is through me so I use my weaknesses to make His name known. God is definitely moving in our small Sunday school group, not only in my heart but in the hearts and minds of the girls. Today at church we had three people join our congregation, and two baptisms! There I was just sulking in my own worries and frets, and God is screaming HERE I AM! How easily I forget that the God of the universe knows my every need and is willing to fulfill it when I match my will to His. Today has been a very rejuvenating day. I have such a peace about everything and I know I am in the center of His will. Just like Jonah, he will continue to use me even though I am nowhere near perfect. AWESOME IS THE LORD AND I WILL PRAISE HIS NAME FOREVER!

Other things on my mind would include my wonderful husband Jon. Through this last PINK party I realized just how blessed I am to have such a godly man leading me. Our lesson that night was based off the Proverbs 31 woman and how precious we are. When speaking to my girls I found myself talking highly about Jon and how he treats me. I would hate to take him for granted. I want to always remember just how special he is to me. I know though these past few weeks I have certainly been on edge along with my newfound hermit habit. I read through Proverbs and I hope to be the wife he desires and respects. I see other couples and recognize that not everyone has such a desire to please their significant other. I am so very grateful to be married to Jon because he loves me for the crazy messed up woman I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment