Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thanks Diane!

After feeling like I was alone in the world and the only one who was crazy about becoming a mother so early in life, I received a voice mail from my mother in law telling me she loved me. It was so very much appreciated. Of course after writing that very blunt blog I felt better, but not as good as after our 15-20 minute conversation on the phone. It felt nice to talk openly with someone and have them openly tell me I'm not crazy that it might even be normal to feel this way. I sometimes think that men have it so easy because they dont have periods or have to think about becoming pregnant but I would rather be the one getting the flowers for a "just because" situation. That is exactly what my husband did. He went out bought flowers to cheer me up. He later told me he wanted to get me chocolate but then thought better of it because it might have made things worse. You see I am also frustrated with my diet. I have been craving all the wrong things and I want to eat and eat and eat and eat. Like tonight for example, I am blowing the rest of my weekly points on "all you can eat" Chinese from the Empress of China!!! OH YEAH!! I cant wait for it to get here! I will feel awful tomorrow morning when the scale tells me to get off because I am suffocating it! hahaha But in the mean time it will be food well eaten! Well I hope my readers aren't grossed out from my bluntness and will continue to read my blogs. I will try and keep it a little less personal in the future. Adiós! 

No comments:

Post a Comment