Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Long Story Short... Maybe

This week has been full of changes. Let me first start out by saying that we decided not to purchase the house I previously blogged about. The home inspection that was preformed revealed too many issues that Jon and I did not want for our first home. Since then we viewed 6 properties this last Wednesday and we were able to find a house and place a new bid by Saturday (four days total). I know it sounds so super crazy. How can someone make such a quick decision?!? Well we might be crazy but Jon is confident this house is the one for us. I will follow Jon and his decisions because he is my husband and I trust his choices. I will admit it is too good to be true. This house would need no upgrades or landscaping. I love it just how it is. I can see us growing our family there and being comfortable with the neighborhood. I cant help though but to guard my heart. You see, the previous experience really crushed my spirit. I felt betrayed and super hurt. I wont go into details but I did not have the best week. I am glad we found such a good home but something inside tells me to not get too excited. I really dont want another disappointment. So my attitude can only be described as "numb". I will not post pictures until I know for sure that this is the house we are for sure going to purchase. No need to get your hopes up too. All we have left is to get an inspection done on the new home and to sign the next round of documents then that wonderful house is ours. I truly hope that this will be the end of the house hunting for a long long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment