Good Afternoon Everyone!
Today is day one of my mini vacation. I am only going into work to teach my dog training classes then I am coming right back home. I already feel so accomplished and relaxed. Last night Jon and I did most of the house work and this morning/ afternoon I am finishing up the laundry and cleaning a bit more. I cannot wait for the days of being at home more often! This past Sunday has been such a great day of revival. Not only did we have a great worship service but also I joined the adult Sunday School class. I have never felt so welcomed and challenged since I joined the adult classes, keep in mind I am the youngest person probably by 20 years. :) Our teacher H.L. is great. I really enjoy his lessons ALOT. This past Sunday Morning we learned about Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead and the supreme power of Jesus. Jesus waited two days before He decided to go visit Lazarus. When he arrived there Lazarus was already dead. People thought that if Jesus had arrived sooner he could have healed Lazarus. Jesus had already healed many people, but before Lazarus He had not raised anyone from the dead. But Jesus waited to show his power to everyone. My own thoughts during that lesson took a different more personal path. If Jesus can raise people up from the dead, He gives life. If he gives life, He must be the creator of life. If He creates life, in His time he will create within me a child whom I can love just as He loved me. For the first time the words "God is in control" became believable. I compared myself to the disciple Thomas because he has faith but he still doubts. We all have doubts at times its what we turn that doubt into that matters. Do not be like me and harbor that doubt/fear for many months or even years, let go of the past so you can move forward. Do not let anything hold you back from truly worshiping God through your thoughts and actions. If doubt and fear are becoming your master, take the time to get right with Him and feel the healing hand of God. Revel in His sovereignty.

No comments:
Post a Comment