Chelsea did in fact come over. She and Jon were talking Carmax stuff while I did more important things.
Like take some more current body pictures for my "Weight Watchers Updates"
Side shot! The photo is a little blurry only because I had to turn off the smart feature to prevent the flash from interfering with the shot.
I had to concentrate a little bit. I'm glad I didn't get my whole face in the picture!
After we spent most of our workout sweating unnecessarily, Jon decided to change the thermostat with one of Chelsea's bobby pins. He did succeed in changing the temperature from 80 degrees to 70 degrees, but the heat was still on and couldn't change it to cool.
Here is the after workout photo. Chelsea didn't like my idea too much but I still think its good to break loose a little sometimes. She still looks good anyway.
Here is a picture of us only about a month or so ago! Changes happen fast! So cool!
This is me at my wedding rehearsal way before I started to loose any weight. THANK YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!
OMG! You look amazing girl! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Whitney! : )
ReplyDelete