Monday, February 21, 2011

Challenge Day 5

My favorite memory has to be when I was younger. Everything was as my mom would say "hunkey dorey" and to me it was. I had little responsibilities and my vacation days were just that... vacation days. I did not have to work 40hrs a week just to afford rent for the month. Instead what money I did scrounge up went to things I wanted for myself. Like CD's, a new bike, or a ticket to the movies. I didn't have to watch my spending in order to "survive". Back in the old days I had two parents who loved each other. Sure times were hard and we didn't have the most luxurious house but we had love. My dad and I would play Super Nintendo for a few minutes each night. If we didn't play video games, in the winter we would go for a bike ride and when we got back to the house my mom would greet us with my hot cocoa and my dads lemon tea. Times were so simple back then, well at least in my mind. 







No comments:

Post a Comment