Before we begin let me announce that I have failed todays challenge. I was supposed to get a picture of my night. I know I'm disappointed also. But luckily I can describe my night to you. : ) So my evening began at 1:30pm when I clocked in to work. I ended up stuck on register for two hours, then rushed to take a lunch before my 5pm class. My 5pm class was a make up session with a nice lady and her dog Samson. I always forget the pet parent names by the way. Class went well but towards the end of class I noticed a small headache. I took a fifteen minute break to walk to the dollar store, located a few stores over, and grabbed some headache medicine. Well ten minutes before my 6:30pm class my headache turned into a migraine. Dizziness, nausea, and intense sensitivity to light and sound. Lucky me! My human students were so sweet! Dakoda's dad helped me put away the chairs at the end of class! I was so grateful! I do like working with grateful parents. It makes me enjoy my job. lol Well after my 6:30 class I talked my way into leaving early. I left the store around 8:15pm which is a lot better than 9:30pm! So here I sit at home writing to you guys waiting for Chelsea to come over and work out. I think Jon and I are going to order Chinese food! OH YEA!!

No comments:
Post a Comment