The day 6 challenge is to post a picture of somewhere I've been. Well my photos of choice would be Dance Team Nationals 2006. My high school dance drill team went to the biggest dance competition of my dancing career. Keep in mind I only danced in high school. haha Well I love to dance. If you have ever been to a party with me that involved dancing you would know my favorite place to NOT be would be sitting at the table talking. I love the dance floor. I love the gym dance floor even more so. So many of my favorite times included being involved in practice or rehearsal for my dance team. Below are just a few of the 568 photos of competition that year. Enjoy! : )
(This photo is not at the competition. It was taken at one of the football games. Its title is the Father Daughter Dance. My dad and I are second couple from the left.)
Dance Officer Jazz
Dance Officer Lyrical
Dance Officer Modern
Team Hip Hop
Team Military
Elite Jazz
Team Pom
No comments:
Post a Comment