Thursday, February 24, 2011
The 11th Day Challenge
Something I hate would be sin. Sin is described in James4:17. Sin just gets in the way between me and God sometimes even keeps me ,because of my personal shame, from seeking him on a day to day basis. Sin is ultimately what separates us from the Almighty God. Isaiah 59:2.Thankfully I have His grace that holds me to him like super glue. He sent his only son (Jesus Christ) to earth to die on the cross for my sins and the sins of the world so that way we would be able to have an intimate relationship with Him. 1 Peter 3:18 So now sin is no longer my master, God is! How cool is that?!? Well thats all for my blog post about what I hate, but for those who may need a little more description on what I have written here is a little rinky dink site that may better help you understand. http://www.tgm.org/Salvation.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment