Since November 25th 2010, I have been fervently seeking to loose weight through the program Weight Watchers. Since I am no longer embarrassed by my weight, I started out at a whopping 209.0 lbs. I am currently at 185.2 lbs! That is a 23.8 lb loss! It feels good to look in the mirror and finally see the results. I love the compliments my husband and especially my dad give me. The reason my dads compliments hold higher than my husbands (sometimes) is because growing up it was just my dad and I. My mom, for those who don't know, died when I was ten years old. Well being a girl and having a dad who really did not have a way with words, a simple suggestion like lets get you to a healthy weight turned into a "You know Sarah its annoying that you can't ever find the right size for pants" or " You shouldn't be eating that because you need to loose weight". Those words stung in the mind of a developing teenager. I know now what his intentions were only to help me not to tear me down. Well now I receive comments like " Hey Skinny!" -Dad and Charlotte, lol or "We do not enough in the budget this month to yet again get you new shirts." -Manager at Work. Speaking of clothes my current closet are all too baggy. I have to layer undershirts (I hate extra clothes btw) to make sure my tops do not sink too low which before was never a problem and my pants look baggy after one hour of wear. I really do not want to buy transition clothes. For example, last month I bought a new pair of size 16 work pants. Please note that it was two sizes smaller than the pants I had at home. Now a month later and I am relying on my belt to hold them up and washing/drying them almost every day to keep their tight shape. Most people would say "oh poor you!" sarcastically but I also hate spending money on clothes. I have no idea why but it just bothers me. I guess I'm too much like my dad in that area. Well I just had to get my blog on today. Since I found out how to change backgrounds and banners, I have become addicted to my blog. It will subside, unfortunately, but until then enjoy! : ) P.S. I will / should be posting again tonight with the day 4 challenge.

Congrats!!! Losing weight REALLY does make you feel sooo good! I have lost 6 pounds recently, and it makes me feel good. =] I want to see some recent pictures of you! =]
ReplyDeleteI have been addicted to my blog too ever since I found out how to change the background and banner. haha. Sad thing is that hardly anyone even sees my blog..oh well. =]
Thanks for the comment and wishes for getting the job! Keep your fingers crossed!