Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 8 Challenge

A photo that makes me laugh would have to be one from when I was living in my first apartment back when it was just Pluto and me. My friend Whitney lived in the same apartment complex as I did and we would get our dogs together for play dates every so often. Well in this upcoming photo Pluto is shaking his head at just the right moment to create a hilarious picture. Enjoy!




My buddy looks like the goober I have always known him to be. I love my little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I remember those! I LOVED to watch them play the were such cute lil friends! And I have definitely looked at those pictures every now and then, and it really is hard not to laugh at pluto's face in the last one! Soooo sweet! I miss that soo much!!

    ReplyDelete