I know I have not posted, well ever on this blog, and I'm sure that Sarah will be happy that I am at least posting something. Lets just move past that for now.
This morning I got a little hungry and decided that chick-fil-a would be a great place to get some breakfast. If you don't know already, I really really like chick-fil-a. The sandwiches, their breakfast, the sweet tea, and their shakes, and pretty much everything else on the menu. But I have been noticing a saying right after you say "thank you." This saying is very frustrating to me, not because I have some kind of background for it frustrating me. Not because of the fact that it is a bad thing to say after "thank you," but only for the fact that they say it every time. Personally I feel that its insincere, and the insincerity has led to my frustration with the saying. Don't get me wrong I am still going to eat the delicious food that they make, and I will still enjoy it. But every time I go though the drive through and I hear "my pleasure" I am going to be a little frustrated. I know it might just be me thats fighting this battle, but why can't they just say "your welcome," or "no problem," or I don't know choose what they want to say. Well thats all that I have for today, and I am off to actually eat my chick-fil-a, still frustrated by the fact that they are trained to say "my pleasure".

No comments:
Post a Comment