Monday, September 20, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

Life as I know it has been kicked into full speed these last few weeks. When I left you readers I was just beginning school. Now that I have added school to the long list of "must do's", I find myself stretched to my breaking point. School itself is not a problem, the problem lies when I must get up everyday between 7 and 8am only to make it back home after work by 10 or 11pm. That is 16 hours of non-stop rushing around trying to make a living and attend school. Outside those 16 hours I am trying also to squeeze in homework, cleaning, laundry,cooking, not to mention my quiet time with God. I just cant do it all the time. Last week I wore myself to the point of illness. Upset stomach, dizziness, nausea, and fatigue flooded into my new list of worries. Work for me has not been the greatest experience these last few weeks either. I feel as if those imaginary doors are slamming in my face. I have not been able to sell not one of my classes in the past two weeks. The only ones I do sell are for the other trainer. Last month however, I was on fire! My classes were selling left and right. My managers do not treat me with respect for some reason. I honestly have never had this problem in the past. Every manager I have ever worked for has said I am one of their most valuable asset. Does this mean that God has other plans for me? I sure hope so! While doors are closing for me it seems like doors are opening for Jon. Next month we are hoping that he will be transfered to  a new position and potentially make enough money, so I may either go part time at another occupation or even stay at home to finish school. At first my thoughts were "no way am I going to be cooped up at home!" then the more I thought about it the more the idea appealed to me. I would have so much more time to make Jon's and my life easier. I would be able to clean and do laundry on a regular basis and even make straight A's (hopefully). I would have more time to do what I love and that is working at the church. Whether it be cleaning, planning or teaching I love to work there! I feel it is where I belong and my other job is just getting in the way. So dear readers that is my life at the current moment... uncensored! Hopefully soon my life will settle down so I dont have to feel like I'm speeding through life because if I do I may crash. 



1 comment:

  1. I can relate slightly to your situation friend! That sounds like the previous two years for me. God will be faithful to you when you search after Him, and He will give you rest. Come unto me all who are weak and heavy laden and I will give you rest!

    ReplyDelete