Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Super Woman

It has been said countless times "You have your whole life before you", then why do I feel the pressure to complete it now? I have been out of school for over a year now. Truthfully I am not quite ready to go back but I understand the consequences if I dont. I will be heading up to school tomorrow to try and convince my advisors to let me into school 14 days before classes start. I completely understand I am procrastinating, but in my defense I feel like I'm having a hard time multi-tasking all the demands of life and school somehow has taken the backseat next to a healthy lifestyle. I want to do so much in so little time. I want to start a gym membership, go to school, read my bible through in 90 days, clean, cook nutritious foods , practice for worship on Sundays, take care of my many pets, take care of my husband, go to work on time and make money, then on top of all that fix my car. I find myself becoming numb to all the pressures and just letting them  slide through my fingers. I hope that this is just a season in my life that will soon pass. I know I will never be super woman but sometimes I wish I were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment