Guitar Hero 5... Carson... and Jon... a perfect mix. The boys had a blast playing for hours that day. After having the new video game for about two weeks Jon started asking to get a drum set and microphone to accompany the two guitars we currently had to make it a "real band". I suggested that we wait to make sure that they would get good use and not be a fad. Here we are a little over a month later and the two guitar controllers for the video game are sitting collecting dust beside our television set. I knew the high of a new video game would soon fade and something new would take its place. Because it is late, I will say goodnight to my adoring two fans! Thanks for your support! : )
Monday, August 9, 2010
Back By Popular Demand of Two.
Guitar Hero 5... Carson... and Jon... a perfect mix. The boys had a blast playing for hours that day. After having the new video game for about two weeks Jon started asking to get a drum set and microphone to accompany the two guitars we currently had to make it a "real band". I suggested that we wait to make sure that they would get good use and not be a fad. Here we are a little over a month later and the two guitar controllers for the video game are sitting collecting dust beside our television set. I knew the high of a new video game would soon fade and something new would take its place. Because it is late, I will say goodnight to my adoring two fans! Thanks for your support! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment