Friday, December 17, 2010

Poor Dog

Even though work felt very unproductive, today proved to be rather nice.  On occasion I like coming home from a long days work feeling like I actually got something accomplished. We were way overstaffed and I couldn't go home until the store was almost closed. I did not have any classes to teach so I spent most of the day cleaning the store and picking up after those messy customers. Well Jon and I went to Red Lobster after we both got off work to celebrate his birthday a little late. I know what you must be thinking. She just joined Weight Watchers!! How can she still go out to eat? Well for some reason I wasn't hungry until way late in the evening then I only ate half of my lunch.... long story short I had plenty of points for Jon's dinner celebration. My meal of choice was the Coconut Jumbo Shrimp with FRIES!! Man were those good!!! Also on the side I ordered SNOW CRAB!! AHHH DELICIOUS! I only used 4-5 extra points! Well the reason I decided to write is because when we got home we noticed the trash bag that was left on the floor by my dear dear husband, was open with some trash scattered through the house. I went through the living room picking up trash and noticed nothing was eaten. Apparently Pluto doesn't like my new choice of foods! haha He refused to eat any left over food and instead smeared it on the carpet. What a silly boy! I looked over at him as soon as I found my Jell-o and told him I didn't really care for that one either. lol I guess Pluto and I have similar tastes! Well Thats All Folks!


Here is a quick video of the real Pluto! I was trying to show off some of his favorite tricks but apparently he didn't want to be filmed which explains most of the back talk. When Pluto and I were at our apartment before daddy entered the picture. Pluto would climb into bed with me and rub his face in the pillow and say what sounded like "mama". I have been trying ever since to get him to say it on camera. 


2 comments:

  1. Awww Pluto is sooo cute! Kevin and I have a dog named Nimbus and he has taught her to bow, sit, and shake, but that is about it for now! adorable!
    p.s. now I am hungry for coconut shrimp!

    ReplyDelete