
I must say I have missed blogging but there hasn't been much to blog about, so here comes a bunch of randomness. Jon has officially transfered to his new job and is having a good time. I love the face he makes when he starts to talk about work. Its like he is enjoying himself more and more. Work for me has been normal nothing crazy for now. My only excitement about work is when I punch out for the night. Life for me doesn't begin until I finally get home. I like... no love Jon's new schedule. He works 11am to 8pm everyday but Saturday. I see him in the morning and he is home when I get home. Its so lovely! Lately he has had the same days off so we are spending more "us" time which has been much needed. But back to my story about my life starting after work. I feel like I am watching the time clock more and more. I dread going to work and I cant wait to get home and really start "living". Cleaning and doing laundry is in my opinion a better use of my time. I do like the paycheck but I wish I had more time at home. Maybe its just time for a vacation. Thats a good idea. Jon and I are planning to go somewhere for our one year wedding anniversary. Maybe take a cruise or go out of town for a weekend. I cant wait. Oh I have lost 20lbs since Thanksgiving. Its a great feeling to be able to run for 2-3 minutes at a time without my joints yelling obscenities at me. Today I ran a 16min 11sec mile. Which is an improvement from my 20min miles last week. I have only 40lbs left to loose and I feel it is a goal I can reach in the near future. Well I'm ready for some Z's. Good night!
P.S. The guinea pig at the top is because I want a guinea pig again but I know I'm too allergic to have one! : (
just remember that your a witness at work and you never know who God might bring across your path! I know work isn't the greatest, but at least you form relationships and can touch other people's lives! I am so happy for you and Jon! I hope you can come and visit me in longview soon, because i need some major help with wedding planning!
ReplyDeleteI definately can see how you feel. I'm really hoping to one day be an at home mom and wife. I love cooking and cleaning and doing laundry and all that. So hopfully once I work and pay off all my loans I will be able to stay at home. Do you think you will be an at home wife?
ReplyDeleteI totally haven't been on here for 9 months. XD But I missed bloggin so I am back! lol!
Congrats on the 20lbs lost! I need to do some losing weight before a criuse i'll be going on in 2 months. Wish me luck!
Guinea pigs are sooo cute!
I miss you! =]