Friday, December 3, 2010
Good Morning!
This morning I made a nice and healthy breakfast for Jon and I. It consisted of turkey bacon, egg beaters, and wheat eggo waffles. It was a very nice feeling to smell breakfast all afternoon! I used to love waking up as a kid to my mom and dad making breakfast. Even though I only ate cereal back then, having breakfast smells wafting throughout the house was a great mood setter. We spent the rest of the morning cleaning house together. You know doing dishes, putting clothes in their right spot, taking out the trash, and all that fun stuff. I really feel as if Jon and I are getting used to the whole marriage thing. I know this because I still like him. hahahaha. When Jon left for work I got on my handy dandy computer and looked at the new Glee footage of Rachael singing Christmas carols. What a wonderful morning! In other news Jon bought me a new scale and it read almost seven whole pounds gone since Thanksgiving! I know I probably shouldn't weigh myself all too often but its a nice feeling to see the numbers go down instead of up. haha. I think I'm addicted. Well it is time for work. I will try and post more later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment