(This is where the video located at the end of my blog should have been)
When we got back to the apartment we ate peaches and she decided to throw a tantrum. I told her that I don't acknowledge bad behavior and she laid down on the floor like she was going to fall asleep there. I scooped her up, turned down the lights, and propped pillows up around us to create the best sleeping environment. Durring the last scenes of Princess and the Frog she fell asleep! This was amazing! Its like my drug to put babies to sleep but it was even more addicting that Azariah let me put her to sleep! At church she always "knows" when I am trying to put her to sleep and she would fight it so badly. Here is proof!
After a 30-45 minute nap she woke up in a great mood. She quickly got up and went to the refridgerator. We picked peaches as our snack choice and gobbled those up. Then she ran back to the fridge where I got my sugar free Jell-o pudding cup. We both had some of that. Then we tapped into my lunch bag and while she was finishing off my white cheddar cheetos, I started to eat my mustard sandwich. She took notice of my sandwich and asked for a bite. Of course she's a big girl now and wants to feed herself. I handed over my sandwich and she ended up eating the majority of it! haha But I received a little payback when she realized that my condiment of choice was mustard! lol she made such a sour face! lol
Well after eating we popped in the movie Pocahontas and relaxed a bit more. Once she was done relaxing we played with my iphone. I turned on a little bit of Super Chick, Coffey Anderson, and Taylor Swift. I gave her my phone and we danced and sang to the songs. I swear she was dancing so hard I thought she was going to fall over! haha. This is when I realized the coffee was a great idea! lol After dancing and haning out we got the opportunity to go visit with Levi and Tiiaras class upstairs. They were all very nice and it gave me a better chance to hang out with the Fergusons. Jon of course picked me up and hung out for a bit. I had such a blast. I of course love babysitting but I love it even more when the child loves me as much as I love them.
After a 30-45 minute nap she woke up in a great mood. She quickly got up and went to the refridgerator. We picked peaches as our snack choice and gobbled those up. Then she ran back to the fridge where I got my sugar free Jell-o pudding cup. We both had some of that. Then we tapped into my lunch bag and while she was finishing off my white cheddar cheetos, I started to eat my mustard sandwich. She took notice of my sandwich and asked for a bite. Of course she's a big girl now and wants to feed herself. I handed over my sandwich and she ended up eating the majority of it! haha But I received a little payback when she realized that my condiment of choice was mustard! lol she made such a sour face! lol
Well after eating we popped in the movie Pocahontas and relaxed a bit more. Once she was done relaxing we played with my iphone. I turned on a little bit of Super Chick, Coffey Anderson, and Taylor Swift. I gave her my phone and we danced and sang to the songs. I swear she was dancing so hard I thought she was going to fall over! haha. This is when I realized the coffee was a great idea! lol After dancing and haning out we got the opportunity to go visit with Levi and Tiiaras class upstairs. They were all very nice and it gave me a better chance to hang out with the Fergusons. Jon of course picked me up and hung out for a bit. I had such a blast. I of course love babysitting but I love it even more when the child loves me as much as I love them.
Left to Right: Tanner, Carson, Jenise, Samantha, Nitza, Chelsea, and Isac.



i looove this post! such a good one! and our next girls out will just be us girls! hopefully, you, me, chels, and jenise, and anyone else. that would be so much fun! love ya girl! AND SO DOES AZARIAH. :)
ReplyDelete