Thursday, June 3, 2010
Marriage Month One Quick Version
It feels so surreal to say that I have been married for a little over one month now. This last month of May has been such a whirl wind. Where do I even begin? Well Jon and I got married on the 1st of May then the Honeymoon came immediately after which was a super fun vacation by the way. (Blogs soon to come) Then we had two weeks of packing and work, work, work, work. I seriously worked two 6 day weeks in a row. So I was exhausted. Two days before we move to our new apartment my jaw will not open but enough to fit a straw, so we had an emergency surgery at the dentist's. Apparently one of my wisdom teeth decided to come for a visit and the others rebelled thus all 3 wisdom teeth had to be pulled two days before moving. Needless to say that the move itself was a rough time for me, Jon had to work all day that day and I had a migraine and got dizzy the entire time the team was loading and unloading. The next day Jon was able to move the rest of the items from the old apartment and help unpack. So now almost done unpacking and I finally get a breather. I would like to remember the fun we had on our wedding day. It came and went so quickly but I can still feel the excitement and joy of walking down the isle to marry my best friend. I still haven't received any official pictures for the wedding, so here is one someone took of us during our reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment