Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bridal Portraits


Today I had my bridal portraits taken by my good friend Lauren Robbins of Lola Doll Photography. Of course I am not going to show pictures of me in my dress because that would be so very silly, but I thought it might be somewhat fair to show pictures of the location. The day was perfect! The weather was great and most importantly I felt like a princess in her garden. Ever since I was very little I wanted to get married to my prince charming. Today it felt like a dream come true. I was a princess anxiously awaiting the day when she will marry her prince. Six days and counting! I am so very excited about my bridal pictures, but most importantly I am excited about walking down that spiral staircase and seeing the look on my prince's face when he sees me for the first time in my wedding gown. I know these last few days are going to fly by but I am enjoying being able to relax and enjoy the ride. It seems like just yesterday I was saying yes to the ring at the Rangers Stadium in Arlington and now I am about to say " I Do" at our wedding chapel. I love my Prince Charming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment