One of the things that I love about Jon is his ability to understand and use technology. I on the other hand am not technically inclined. It takes me forever to figure out how to upload pictures or even change backgrounds on anything electronic. I like pen and paper for the most part. I realized today after we got to my apartment that this image is what I will be seeing for the rest of my life. Jon has always had a love for technology. When he was little he took things apart to see how they worked and put them back together. When he was a preteen he took his play station apart and put it back together with no problems and it still works even now. I don't mind the thought of coming home and seeing him on his laptop or even his smart phone as long as he lets me use it when I need it. : )
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
My Techno Man
One of the things that I love about Jon is his ability to understand and use technology. I on the other hand am not technically inclined. It takes me forever to figure out how to upload pictures or even change backgrounds on anything electronic. I like pen and paper for the most part. I realized today after we got to my apartment that this image is what I will be seeing for the rest of my life. Jon has always had a love for technology. When he was little he took things apart to see how they worked and put them back together. When he was a preteen he took his play station apart and put it back together with no problems and it still works even now. I don't mind the thought of coming home and seeing him on his laptop or even his smart phone as long as he lets me use it when I need it. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment