This is my youngest cat Sokka. (sock-ah) She is one of six children Jon and I share. Jon says that they aren't his and that when we get married their last name stays Bernal instead of Dixon. I beg to differ but we will cross that bridge when we get there. Speaking of children, Jon and I have decided to wait to start having children until a few years after we get married. He has convinced me into having only two children. We would like one boy and one girl. I have already come up with a few names that I like such as Christopher Nathaniel Dixon and Emilee Nichole Dixon. But it will be a while before these young ones come into the world so until then we will keep on loving our furry children.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Children
This is my youngest cat Sokka. (sock-ah) She is one of six children Jon and I share. Jon says that they aren't his and that when we get married their last name stays Bernal instead of Dixon. I beg to differ but we will cross that bridge when we get there. Speaking of children, Jon and I have decided to wait to start having children until a few years after we get married. He has convinced me into having only two children. We would like one boy and one girl. I have already come up with a few names that I like such as Christopher Nathaniel Dixon and Emilee Nichole Dixon. But it will be a while before these young ones come into the world so until then we will keep on loving our furry children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment