Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Terrible Tuesday!!!

TUESDAY is usually the day of excitement. The day before my day off... WEDNESDAY. My Tuesday begins sometime after midnight. Sound asleep and yet wide awake. How that happens? Well my dream was (as usual) very real. I wake up after my dream still feeling the same physical pains I had felt in my dream. No biggie right? Wrong apparently I had done something yesterday that made my whole body sore. I think it was that crazy rush of customers at 8:55pm before the store closed at 9pm. Yea lets blame the customers! After a very relaxing shower I notice my phone was lit up. I walk over and read a text message from a friend from school saying "where are you girlie" OH NO!! I totally forgot about school! It was already too late to try and make it. Not only that but I had two projects due and I was only half way not even close to being done with them. So alas tonight sometime after work but before midnight I must complete my Biology projects. After a good panic attack,  I go to lunch at Furr's with my Daddy and my Adorable Husband. I of course ate just a little too much so my stomach was again in pain. Now its time for work. Wish me luck because I'm not even done with this Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment