Monday, November 22, 2010

Special Thanks to Crispix

Dear Beloved Readers,
So much has happened since I have written last. One of the most exciting and nerve wrecking event that has happened is that Jon is in the process of switching departments at work. Like I expressed in earlier blogs that he has the potential to make me a part time at home wife, that in itself makes me nervous. I am excited for him mostly because it will give him a challenge and he enjoys a good challenge. I think sometimes he does things like this to see my "impressed" look during our dinner meetings at Denny's. Yes, Jon and I do have family dinner meetings to discuss business and other things coming up. lol So not only is Jon switching departments but his role within our church has changed as well. He went from being a Deacon/ Music Minister to a Deacon/Music Minister/Youth Pastor. I am super excited! I cannot wait to see how God is going to use us. I know Jon is going to rely heavily upon me to help him with his new position at church and I can't wait. Already we are seeing Gods hand in this new ministry of ours and that is super comforting. 

So I dont know if you heard but THANKSGIVING IS NEAR! Since both sets of parents do different things on different days our total thanksgiving experience will be spread throughout the week. But on the special Thanksgiving Day we will be eating at our friend Chelsea's. We are doing a sort of pot luck for our meal. Jon and I are making Yams and Green Bean Casserole. Chelsea makes the best deserts so on Wednesday I "volunteered" to go "help" her with the baking. I hope she doesn't read this until after! lol I love sampling! Here is a picture of Chelsea holding my good friend Tiiara Ferguson's cute little girl during our last youth outing at the Galleria Mall.

Last but not least. I cannot continue to keep my feelings a secret any longer. Jenise Mowery is growing up way too fast! It felt like just yesterday she was just a little kid running around our youth room! Now she is becoming just like me... a big kid! lol I look back at our old youth camp photos and she looks so tiny! Most people blog about their kids and I feel somewhat left out but then I realized that Jenise is more than just a kid from youth I hang out with... she is my little sister! I have extended family and I wouldn't change that for anything! 
This is her at youth camp a couple of years back!!!
This is Jenise and I at the Galleria Mall!! So grown up already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment