Monday, October 4, 2010

Crazy Dream

Last night I had one of the most "real" and strenuous dreams. I dreamed I was held captive with a few other members of a group I was in. I believe we were Christians being persecuted. So they drug me out of my holding cell which was like a mile away from everything else in my dream, and brought me to the judge. I was bound in rope and forced to be on my knees. After a rigorous question and answer session they condemned me to burn at the stake. On the way back to my holding cell I remember crying out to God repeatedly asking him to show his power. Not only to save me and a few of my friends but to show his glory to those who did not believe. So I pleaded with God all the way to my cell where I was to get the last remaining items I owned and throw them away. After the guards had corralled all others in my group we took what was to be our last walk, toward certain death. On the way there I was coaching and mentoring some members in my group who were scared to die and I made sure they knew the power of prayer so we all began to cry and plead with God asking for his mercy and grace. Upon arrival at the burning site they tied me and my pals to individual stakes and set the top of the stake on fire as well as the bottom pit of leaves and coal beneath us. All seemed to be lost. I braced myself for certain death. I felt the heat and smelled the fire. I closed my eyes which was to be the last time, suddenly the sky opened up and a pillar of water came down and put out all the fires. I was drenched in water. Looking around I could see the wonder and awe of those who were trying to kill us. Then I woke up! It was such a crazy and real dream! I just thought I would share with you readers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment