After a long chat with one of my favorite people, I feel as if a great deal of my burdens have been lifted off my shoulders. Sometimes its just nice to have someone understand what you are going through. I love how God uses people in my life to show me direction, which is what I have been asking for. I am so grateful to serve a God who doesn't give up on me, even when I am being my crazy self. No matter how great a wedge my sin puts me from Him, I know I can still come home.
I have joined the Thursday night ladies bible study class and boy did it hit home! Since my previous blog God has done nothing but burden my heart with making right the sin that I have to deal with. Whether it be live sermons, radio sermons, songs on the radio, or bible study God is calling me. I have such a peace now that I am working through my mess. Glory to God!
Lately I have been getting my baby fix from my nephew Aiden. Believe me, he gives me really good practice when it comes to settling an angry baby down. Its funny though, it all becomes well worth it as soon as I get one of those melt your heart smiles. I anticipate the day I find out that I am pregnant again and that this time it will stick. I really dont want to go through another miscarriage and I know Jon doesn't want to either. He is such a wonderful husband. I am thankful God has given him to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment